Hardwood Floor Maintenance
Your new hardwood floor is easy to take care of and can stay beautiful for many years. Just remember these tips:
- Remove any sand or grit with a dust mop or a vacuum with a soft bristle brush.
- Protect high-traffic areas with floor mats or rugs.
- Wipe up spills and accidents immediately and clean with Squeaky Hardwood Floor Cleaner.
- NEVER use liquid floor wax if your floor has a polyurethane finish.
- Always use floor protectors under furniture legs.
- Use an air humidifier during the winter months when the heat is on.
For any other questions, tips, or cleaning and maintenance advice, please Contact Us